Welcome to Rosemount Guest House... your home from home in the Lake District!
Rosemount is our home that we open as a guest house (rather than a guest house that we happen to live in) and as such this section is intended to give you an idea rather than an absolute list.
If while you are here there is something you need we will do our best to get it for you or tell you where locally you are likely to find it.
Whatever your need during your stay with us, please let us know. We'll do our best to answer it, or point you in the direction of someone locally who can. We offer as standard:
- wide range of dietary requirements
- soap, shampoo & body wash
- free wifi throughout the property
- free use of the Old England Leisure facilities
- complimentary tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- iron and ironing board
- hair dryers
- drying facilities (on request)
- private parking facilities at the front of the house
- access to a library of walking books and maps
- access to a DVD library
Things we can book on your behalf:
- dinner reservations
- afternoon tea
- beauty treatments (at Old England Spa)
- local tours via Mountain Goat
- mountain bike hire
Cyclists and walkers are obviously more than welcome.
We have safe storage for bikes, good local knowledge and lots of maps and walking books for you to peruse and if good weather doesn't prevail, then we're happy to dry your outdoor gear for you too!